If you are worried about the condition of your flue and believe it may be blocked or defective, or if you are thinking about bringing an old chimney back into use and are unsure that the flue is safe.
Chimneycure offer a full chimney CCTV camera inspection service using the most advanced equipment available, giving high quality footage of the internal condition of your chimney. We can provide a colour copy of the inspection on a DVD along with a written report on the condition of your flue and any faults we may find, we can also advise on the most effective course of action for your particular problem.
A CCTV camera inspection will enable the user to ascertain many problems which are commonly found in chimneys including –
- Cracks or structural faults
- Excessive deposits of soot and tar
- Poor draw
- Incorrect flue size for the type of appliance
- Assessing damage after chimney fire
- Inspection of chimneys prior to lining
- Downdraughts and Smokey rooms
- Blockages due to birds, vermin or masonry
- Inspection of work already carried out
- Falling debris and masonry due to the detrition of bricks and mortar
- Toxic fumes or smoke leaking into property